Home Instead Senior Care® of Milwaukee, WI offers highly trained, trustworthy CAREGiversSM
to assist your loved one around the clock. We can tailor this care to meet your needs. Call us at (414) 533-1684 to discuss which of these options may work best for your family:
- Shift Services: Ideal for your loved one who is bed-bound or generally requires more intensive caregiving. With shifted caregiving, five or six compassionate CAREGiversSM assist your loved one in eight-hour increments each day, including throughout the night. You don't have to worry about providing meals or private sleeping quarters for these CAREGiversSM.
- Live-In Services: For your family member who needs the highest level of attention, live-in caregiving offers a team approach. Three highly trained CAREGiversSM each work a portion of the week; Monday through Wednesday, Wednesday through Friday, and Friday through Monday. These CAREGiversSM will sleep in the home and awaken at night to assist your loved one. You will need to provide private sleeping quarters and meals. Each live-in CAREGiverSM is directly employed by Home Instead Senior Care of Milwaukee, WI, which means you don't need to worry about liability for payroll taxes, Worker's Compensation or any of the other pitfalls that can come with hiring a private duty caregiver through a registry.
- Help with toileting, no matter the hour
- Bathing and dressing assistance
- Meal preparation
- Companionship & reassurance, even in the middle of the night
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry assistance
- Medication reminders
- Immediate telephone contact in case of an emergency